If you live in the Kingscliff, NSW area (including upper north NSW and South East Queensland including Coolangatta, Burleigh Heads, Robina, Gold Coast, Southport and Brisbane) and are a homeowner or having a home built, then you may well be considering the importance of securing a thorough inspection service.
Inspections arm you with a thorough knowledge of the facts so you can make proper decisions
- Inspections reveal hidden problems that may not be evident to the eye before you have signed the contract to purchase. This helps you with the negotiation process.
- Inspections give you a detailed list of all the things that are wrong with the house, including those that may pose a safety hazard. This serves as a guide to fix your new home.
- Construction Stage Quality Assurance (QA) Inspections help you understand and know how your build is progressing and if there is acceptable workmanship being applied.
As you can see, inspections are a critical aspect of successful home buying or building. The first step in obtaining a thorough inspection is finding the right contractor. Here are three reasons why we recommend Houspect Building Inspections with Peter Scarle.
Peter Scarle is an expert in the inspection industry. He has successfully operated as a licenced builder for 20 years. He is a qualified builder and has a comprehensive knowledge of building codes and standards and a very keen eye for recognising substandard work.
With his wealth of experience, he is capable of taking on the challenges of a multitude of services such as:
- Home Construction
- Handover Inspections
- Depreciation Inspections & Reports
- General Investigation Building Inspections & Defects
- Defects Liability Inspections
- Coordinate a Pest and Termite Inspection with your Building Inspection
Peter Scarle and other Houspect Inspectors have specialised qualifications that make them capable of handling various inspections. When you contract with one of the Houspect Inspectors, you are ensured that they will have the necessary licenses, certifications, and insurances. In addition, they also hold Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance. That provides extra protection in case something is overlooked.
Service from Peter Scarle is done with the utmost care and integrity, which gives him a superior reputation. Discover the Houspect difference for yourself by calling us on 1300 258 789.
Knowledgeable staff will greet you and ensure your inspection is scheduled within 48 hours. You will receive a detailed report in 24 to 48 hours after your inspection.
We believe in offering a fast, professional service that will suit your specific needs. Connect with us today to find out more about our inspection services.