While Houspect is renowned for undertaking quality residential house inspections over the past 30 years, many people do not know that Houspect WA also undertakes a large number of building inspections each year on a diverse range of industrial, commercial, retail and offices buildings across all of Western Australia. Undertaking an effective due diligence inspection on these diverse properties can be extremely important for owners, sellers, buyers, lessees and other interested stakeholders.
Houspect – funny name but our inspections are not limited to inspecting houses. In the last 24 months alone we have inspected the following property types:
- Suburban commercial factory units up to 500 sqm
- Light Industrial area factory units up to 1,000 sqm
- Heavy Industry factories units up to 4,000 sqm
- Port building facilities
- Water treatment facilities
- Single and multi-level office buildings up to circa 10 levels
- Single and multi-level strata residential and or mixed use buildings up to circa 15 levels
- Retail shops and shopping centres
- Service stations
- Hotels, taverns, restaurants and hostels
- Nursing homes and retirement villages
- Tourist and Caravan Parks
- Churches and places of worship
- Community halls and sporting complexes
- Skate parks
- Government buildings
- Medical Practices
- Public facilities
The reasons why we inspect these commercial buildings are as varied as the properties themselves and can include:
- Stage construction inspections
- Practical completion inspections
- 6 year statutory defect liability inspections
- Pre purchase due diligence inspections
- Maintenance (including 10 year strata maintenance plans) planning inspections
- Pre or post Lease condition reports
- Investigation inspection into specific building issues
- Water ingress
- Structural issues
- Wall separation
- Storm and cyclone damage
- Fire damage
- Inspection of at height building elements including roof covers, roof plumbing, chimney etc. using commercial drones fitted with high definition cameras.
- Dilapidation inspections
Having WA Registered Builders who are experienced and skilled to undertake these inspections provides our clients with confidence in the resultant inspection reports.
If you need a building inspection undertaken on a commercial building anywhere in Western Australia then contact Houspect WA to discuss your requirements.
Build, Buy, Invest in commercial property with confidence.