Build confidence with your landlords – HOUSPECT PROPERTY MAINTENANCE REPORTS
Keeping landlords well informed about the condition of their properties is a great way to build their confidence in you and your business.
Houspect offer a wide range of services for property managers such as annual maintenance programmes, pest and termite inspections and structural reports.
Established for almost thirty years, Houspect is a leader in the WA Building Inspection industry. All Houspect inspections are covered by comprehensive indemnity insurance, and all Houspect building inspectors are qualified experienced builders
The benefits of your landlords utilising this report are:
- Our proven track record ensures landlords rest easy, safe in the knowledge that their properties are structurally safe and secure for tenants.
- They make it easier to budget for any maintenance and repairs, and if necessary, advises them to seek specialist services. Ballpark estimates for maintenance and repairs are also included in our report.
- The owner will have peace of mind knowing they are compliant with legal requirements. Builder’s Warranty issues will be highlighted where appropriate, with particular attention to the requirements for fire extinguishing equipment; RCD’s and hardwired smoke alarms.
- Houspect is local and regional which means fast, efficient service. We have building inspectors in Broome, Karratha, Northam, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Bunbury, Albany, Margaret River, Busselton and Denmark.
- Value for money – all reports are tax deductible for owners.
- Single level residential buildings are only $495 and double storey $550
- Informative, independent reports that combines all constructed areas on the property including, fences, parking areas and garages. The inspectors will check internal and external roof areas – (within the reach of a 3.6m ladder where safe to do so) as well as internal and external elements of the building.
Talk to the Building Inspection experts on 9383 1043 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.